terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Alice in Wonderland was and is the inspiration behind this project.


Both the books (which I highly recommend) and the movies (I've watched them both and they are also insanely recommended, by yours truly) question reality and all the silly paradigms that come along with it. (Paradigms? Hmmm someone is feeling wordy...) We are left with the message that in the end it's all things are a matter of point of view.



Yes, Hatter I agree that we are treading dangerously into philosophical discussion area, and I will bring us back, by mentioning that our talented designers are head over heels in love with the look Tim Burton has given the new movie.



Alas our sugar crafting heroes are adding their own twist by adding Blythes to the mix! I have already seen the movie and I'd like to share that it's pretty awesome. The ladies however being in Brazil have to wait until April 16th.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário